Current Legislative News
- Medicaid update: a dental hygienist may be reimbursed for prenatal education. But must be in partnership with a dentist or medical doctor; expectant mothers qualify for a second covered prophy
- HB90: passed and became SB22; related to the oversight of the governor to approve health orders
- A bill was introduced allowing interstate licensure reciprocity for military spouse transfers
- A bill was re-introduced regarding sexual misconduct and the loss of licensure
- Indiana HB1079 passed: dentists & dental hygienists may administer the COVID vaccine
- Illinois: a bill was passed allowing dental assistants to scale teeth on patients twelve years of age and younger
Does this concern you?
ODEFA: plans to work towards EFDAs in Ohio have the ability to administer local anesthesia injections
Do You Know who your State Legislators Are?
Use the Links below to find who represents you in Columbus.
Oral Health Access Supervision Program- OHASP
Important Dental Legislative News
For more information and access to register: